Any business that would monetarily support the Association, in accordance with the Sponsorship Levels defined below, in return for promotion of their presence and commercial activities within the Turkish American Community in Maryland.
- The sponsors are not MATA members and, hence, will not have voting rights and no right to hold office.
- The sponsors will make subscription payments annually, according to their level of affiliation (on the same date that they make their initial contribution).
- Sponsors can also join MATA independently, as individuals, and/or families and, hence, have personal rights and privileges as any other MATA member, as long as they pay their dues. This membership is separate from their sponsorship. Sponsors can be members, and members can be sponsors, but being a member or a sponsor does not automatically make one a member or a sponsor, respectively.
- The sponsor will receive all benefits of the Platinum level.
- The sponsor’s logo will be displayed on the “MATA Matters!” newsletter.
- MATA will plan at least one (1ea.) activity/year, on location, at the sponsor’s venue, or an off location event. [Note: These activities will be displayed on the sliding banner on MATA’s web site’s home page: http://www.matamd.com/.]
- The sponsor’s logo will be permanently displayed (as long as they have paid dues) on a new section of MATA’s web site’s home page; and the logo will have a link to the sponsor’s web page and/or Facebook page.