Any business that would monetarily support the Association, in accordance with the Sponsorship Levels defined below, in return for promotion of their presence and commercial activities within the Turkish American Community in Maryland.
- The sponsors are not MATA members and, hence, will not have voting rights and no right to hold office.
- The sponsors will make subscription payments annually, according to their level of affiliation (on the same date that they make their initial contribution).
- Sponsors can also join MATA independently, as individuals, and/or families and, hence, have personal rights and privileges as any other MATA member, as long as they pay their dues. This membership is separate from their sponsorship. Sponsors can be members, and members can be sponsors, but being a member or a sponsor does not automatically make one a member or a sponsor, respectively.
- The sponsor will receive all benefits of the Gold level.
- The subscriber will be able to submit advertisements for publication on the MATA Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryland-American-Turkish-Association-MATA/332953924305?ref=br_tf), as follows:
- One advertisement every quarter (needed 1st week of the month), or
- Re-posting of a generic (or the current) advertisement, if no new advertisement is received.
- The sponsor’s listing on the “MATA Business Sponsors” section of the MATA web page will be emphasized to make it much more noticeable: http://www.matamd.com/index.php/business.
- MATA will display their posters, brochures, business cards, etc., during all MATA sponsored activities.